Hand us the keys and relax, we take care of everything! One stop and all your auto needs are taken care of, performing top notch service at a reasonable price.
Give us 5% of Your Confidence And We'll Earn the Other 95%
Billís Auto is fully certified and completely qualified to perform any service or maintenance on your car and our service will keep your factory warranty intact.
So there is no need to struggle with dealership service, when you have a qualified, friendly, local neighborhood service facility. Next time your car needs maintenance or repair, why not give us a try? Youíll notice the difference with your very first visit.
Bill Ruffino has been working hard to provide the Batavia area with the finest in auto repair since 1998. Bills shop is staffed with highly trained and experienced experts so all services from an oil change to diagnostics. Many Batavia auto repair garages do not include the latest technology and top notch professionalism. However as Genesee county's auto repair experts, you will notice the difference with our services. We will diligently work to diagnose that unique auto problem you may experience. In addition, when it comes to routine maintenance, no one is faster and more thorough than our team. If you are looking for an expert auto mechanic in the Batavia, LeRoy, Alexander, Elba, Byron Bergen area, the team at Bill's Auto is the ideal auto repair shop. Take the time to explore the pages of billsautocare.com. for informative articles, valuable coupons, and other online resources from the hardest working auto repair garage in the Batavia area.